- What is your weekly rate?We offer various weekly rates depending on the service requested. Ex…student, non emergency medical, corporate, etc. Your weekly rate would also depend on the distance between your pick-up and drop off location, and the total number of pick-up and drop offs requested.
- Is there a charge for cancellationsYes, there is a $25.00 cancellation fee required if you cancel less than 4 hours of your requested pick-up time.
- How much advance notice do you require?We ask that you make your request at least 4 hours prior to your pick-up time.
- Airport pick-up and drop off. What is the policy if my flight is delayed?If your flight is delayed, we will make sure our driver’s schedule is rearranged to ensure that you are accommodated.
- Do you have a policy regarding unaccompanied minors?We do have contracts specifically for minors that we offer. Parents must sign accepting responsibility for their minors (ages 13 to 18.) Minors younger than 18 must me accompanied by an adult. Our driver’s are “minor” friendly.
- How far in advance must I book? Do you require a deposit for round trip booking?We ask that you submit your request 4 hours in advance. We do not require a deposit for round trip bookings.
- How can I trust that we will be safe with your drivers?Our drivers go through a very extensive interviewing process. We conduct background checks as well as DL background checks. We also randomly request customer feedback regarding our drivers, so that we know and make sure that they are providing professional courteous service. Our vehicles are serviced every three months, making sure all is functioning properly. Our vehicles are also required by the state to have a very detailed inspection. Our company understands that safety and customer service works hand in hand, so we take this very seriously.
- What services do you provide? Can they be permanent or contractual?We offer any transportation service you may personally need individually or group-wise. We offer student, event, airport, prom, corporate, funeral, and non-medical transportation services. We also offer just personal services to and from work if needed. Yes, we definitely provide permanent and contractual services detailed to your specific needs. Our services are available hourly as well as daily, weekly or monthly.
- If a person is visually impaired, would you walk them into their doctor appointment or wherever you're taking them?Yes, our company is very attentive to our customer’s needs! We would definitely provide any assistance needed to make sure our customers are safely and comfortably transported to their destinations.
- What are your hours?We offer transportation services 24/7.
- Will there be a photo of the driver visible for the passengers?A picture of your driver, along with his name is provided to you by email with your confirmation. This is provided so that you know exactly who is coming to pick you up.
- Is there an age limit?
There is no age limit regarding the passengers we service however the following does apply:
Up to age 12 must be accompanied by a passenger 18 or older. Ages 13 to 17—parent/minor contract must be signed.
- Do your vehicle come equipped with child seats?At time of transportation request, we inquire if any special accommodations are needed such as child seats.
- Is Wi-Fi available in the vehicle?Yes, wifi is available in all vehicles as well as satellite radio.
- What is the maximum number of people you can transport at one time?Our fleet consists of vehicles that accommodate a maximum of 12 passengers.